Senior Product Manager (m/w/d)
At Wunderflats we believe that everybody should have the freedom to live and work anywhere. This is why we created an online platform which that finding a furnished rental delightful and convenient. In less than three years, we managed to be the market leader in Germany with more than 50.000 furnished apartments available on our platform. In order to continue the healthy growth of our company, we are now looking for a strategic mastermind and data-driven Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) who should take over full responsibility for successfully shaping and constantly reimagining the end-to-end product experience of our users.
- Be a leader: Taking full ownership, you are required to shape the entire product vision in all its aspects directly reporting to our CEO
- Be an innovator: Finding cutting-edge product solutions to complex business challenges, you take a lead on developing new, groundbreaking features for our platform and test how they leverage the user experience
- Be an optimizer: Leveraging data-driven decisions, you identify and fill product gaps and improve the overall flow of our web application. Combined with your high-quality product management approach this allows you to drive relevant KPIs into the right direction and tweak agile processes in your team
- Be a connector: Acting as an interface, you specify and coordinate all relevant processes between software engineers, designers, and other involved domain experts to ensure seamless progress in the entire software development lifecycle
- You have gained 5+ years of work experience in strategic product management with an increased focus on user-facing features and projects
- You have exceptional standards for finding innovative product solutions fully focusing on usability and UI when developing new features. Hands-on experience with user research is a big plus
- You know your stuff when it comes to prioritizing, aligning and advancing your team’s roadmap
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading cross-functional product teams
- You can show a proven record of skills in agile software development methods like SCRUM or KANBAN
- You are a fast thinker and a proactive team player with a collaborative mindset
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Prior experience in coaching more junior team members is a big plus.
- Join the best team ever (95 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Glassdoor score
- A state of the art tech stack: stackshare.io/wunderflats
- We work with Macs, but you can choose your device
- Relocation package including a Wunderflat for the first two months
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is located right at Alexanderplatz
- Steep learning curve and individual development opportunities
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, German Classes, yoga, football table, PlayStation 4, regular team events and many more
- You will be provided with cereals, fresh fruits, and drinks
Please send your application to Vincent via mail and tell us where you came across this opportunity.