HOTEL PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
Tenerife Job Training
Start of work:
We cooperate with different companies in the Canary Islands and we help students to find the best internship position here in Tenerife.
Internship at the public relations department of different resorts and hotels in Tenerife.
- Fully support company's PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content • Communicate and build relationships with current and prospect clients
- Effectively utilize company's social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Development of communication tolos: leaflets, brouchures, mailings…
- Administrative work related to commercial activities.
- Contact with potential customers: searching for addresses, preparing conversation, preparing sales materials
- The student provides information about products (services).
- Provides attention to special guests: VIPs, groups, etc…
- Help in commercial visits, preparing materials and documentation
- Attend team briefings and meetings.
Languages: English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: Bachelor
- Financial compensation
- Lunch vouchers